Shoppiing Cart

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Graphic 45 Place In Time


This is absolutely one of my favorite projects that came from the Collins Trade Show. This mini book has features a two-page layout for each month of the year.  The cover is above and the first two pages are below.
Our class was 90 minutes which proved to be just enough time to finish the page folds and secure the basic construction. Now, I was taking classes or participating in activities some 12 hours per day during the event. While in my room that night, I finished construction and got the basic book done. I even managed to get the first two months embellished and tagged.
My general feeling was that if I didn't finish this before I left the event, I wouldn't finish it all. I was wrong. I couldn't let it go. 
After a seven hour drive home (or more) on Sunday, I managed to get another page set done. This is a project that would not let me stop, at all.
I did finish it! How awesome is that? And now I'm preparing to teach it. I also saw a neat application of this paper pack in terms of creating monthly cards! 
I've already ordered the ribbon for this project. And now, here's the rest of the photos so you can see just how stunning this project is:




No comments:

Post a Comment