Shoppiing Cart

Friday, April 19, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Final - Daisy Patch

This was my final submission for the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. I am happy to say that after we set up our display/shopping area last Saturday at Becky and Clare's Crop in Millsboro, my husband tracked down the local post office and put everything in the mail. He's such a sweetheart. I had a lot of fun putting this project together and certainly survived the drama of paragraph three. the project I used is below.

Tools

¨  Paper Trimmer
¨  Tombow Adhesive
¨  Fiskars Stamping  Tool
¨  Copic Markers: 0, E50, E53, E55 and G12

Supplies

¨  HPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers Pre-Cut Set
¨  Recollections ivory self-adhesive faux pearls
¨  Bazzill Basics 10mm Black Brads
¨  Tan cardstock from my stash
¨  Memento Cocoa Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment