Shoppiing Cart

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Project 2



I couldn't submit anything to Heartfelt Creations without including a Copic-driven project. I also wanted to do a clean and simple traditional card as well. I actually redid the front after I took this picture and heat embossed the the sentiment. This could be an interesting little card kit, couldn't it?

I loved the way this turned out. I used the Memento Midnight Blue to stamp the images. This one is a keeper, I think. I used the following products to complete this project.


ü  Heartfelt Creations Countryside Evening Collection
ü  Blue cardstock from my stash
ü  HPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers Pre-Cut Set
ü  Blue self-adhesive crystals from my stash
ü  Recollections black self-adhesive pearls
ü  Color Box Gold pigment ink
ü  Memento Midnight Blue ink
ü  Tombow dotto
ü  Foam Dots from my stash
ü  Copic Marker B37 Anthwerp Blue
ü  Copic Marker B41 Powder Blue
ü  Copic Marker B45 Smoky Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment