Shoppiing Cart

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Elizabeth Craft Bird Die

My friend, Laura, introduced me to Elizabeth Crafts so much so that this product line has become an essential part of our inventory. Naturally, I decided to take her workshop at the Collins Spring Trade Show last month. This silly little bird (709 Birds) is undoubtedly one of my favorites, so much so that I ordered the die cut for my personal collection. The design is pretty simple, but I think the effects are stunning. We used the SS0218 Fire Opal Gemstone Shimmer Sheet which we embossed and inked with a Sizzix embossing folder. We used her new Velvet Straight Line Peel Offs (1149) to trim our shimmer sheet and triangles and cut our bird with a black velvet adhesive sheet. I love the way the Fire Opal shimmers through the open design of the bird die. All in all, it was a fun project to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment