Shoppiing Cart

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Heartfelt Creations' High Seas



This is my first nautical scene from the Heartfelt Creations Balmy Breezes collection featuring stamps from HCPC3627 High Seas Precut Set. I used cardstock from the collection's paper pack to create the card so when it opens, you can actually see a printed copy of the same scene. I also used the back of the cardstock to complement the front and added faux pearls from my stash to accent the art and the sentiment. I used khaki cardstock to frame the image and the sentiment.



I used the following Copic Markers to color the scene:

BUSHES & TREES:
BG90 Gray Sky
G24 Willow
G28 Ocean Green
GRASS:
G21 Lime Green
G24 Willow
LIGHTHOUSE & ROOF
E81 Ivory
E87 Fig
CLOUDS
C1 Cool Gray #1
C3 Cool Gray #3
SKY
B0000 Pale Celestine
LIGHT
Y02 Canary Yellow
0 Colorless Blender


No comments:

Post a Comment