Shoppiing Cart

Friday, May 3, 2013

More Elizabeth Craft -- A Tribute to Spring



This is another Elizabeth Craft project from at the Collins Spring Trade Show workshop. I got an extra bonus when I found the Bee die (710 Bees) in our welcome packet. I toyed with the idea of purchasing it; but kept putting it off. Now I'm glad I waited.

This  sweet project showcases the new Curvy Leaves die (#730). Our leaves were cut with the shimmer sheets, card stock and sticky tape. We finished the card by adding a Ribbon Branches border trim (#1273). Of course, we used the die cut for Mr. Bee. We cut our wings with sticky paper and dipped them in glitter. At the time, I thought this was my least favorite of the projects we completed in the workshop. Looking at it now, I see that this was indeed one of the most versatile pieces demonstrating the broad range of this wonderful . . .  stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment