Shoppiing Cart

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Starfish Make-And-Take

We're preparing for our first Heirloom Productions trade show in West Springfield, MA on June 1 and 2. Part of that preparation means inventorying product, finishing kits, and putting together Make-And-Takes. I created this 2.75" circle card as a make-and-take companion piece to the turtle, octopus and fish in a class I taught at Stamping by the Sea in Ocean City, MD a few months ago. He's part of SparkleNSpinkle's Sea Critters stamp set #235.

I used four Copic markers to color this little guy: B0000, R22, R24 and E07. I stamped the starfish with Memento's Tuxedo Black dye ink. The bubbles (SparkleNSprinkle 0242-91AA) came last with Memento's Bahama Blue.  I cut the circle card out of The Paper Cut Lunar cardstock with my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and I cut the circles with a from Copic Blend-It cardstock with a 2.5" circle punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment