Shoppiing Cart

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Copic Lightning Round


Okay, I couldn't resist the Copic Make-and-Take during the Saturday Night Lightening Rounds at the Collins Spring Trade Show near Boston last month. I wanted to take the Copic classes but exercised restraint because I knew that two weeks later (this weekend) I would be back up near Boston taking the 2013 Workshop. As it turns out, the instructor who taught at the Collins Trade Show was also teaching this weekend. All that to say this -- I adore this simple little note pad. We colored the flower, the leaf, and the little flower on top of the clip with Copics. The mini clipboard base is made from a coaster and the soft aqua cardstock -- possibly from Paper Cuts -- was cut to size. All in all, it was quick, easy and fun. Just one more thought -- wouldn't this look cute as a journaling note on a Scrapbook page?

No comments:

Post a Comment