Shoppiing Cart

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Morgan's Birthday Card



I made this A2 card for my granddaughter's third birthday. When I asked her mom what she wanted for her birthday, I hear my practically perfect grandbaby girl holler "purple!" So everything about her gifts from us is PURPLE!

I used cardstock from The Paper Cut -- Grape Jelly and Grapsicle. I wanted to decorate inside of the card as well as the outside, so a heart-balloon diecut seemed to be the perfect addition. I selected black and white ribbon is from May Arts for my decorative touch because it's a good neutral color. I used my Imaginisce ribbon cutter to cauterize the ends of the simple knot to keep them from raveling. My Heart Balloon is an Elizabeth Craft Die. I used two Memento inks --  Tuxedo Black and Smoky Plum. Copic Markers Used: E000, E00, YR00, R20, E97, YR18, E19, C1, C5, C7, V0, and V04.

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous Diane creation. Looks like you're as busy as ever. Miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete