Shoppiing Cart

Friday, February 28, 2014

Sizzix Fancy Frame Flip-It #2



PRODUCTS USED:
Sizzix 659173 Fancy Frame Flip-Its #2 Die,
Elizabeth Craft Designs 715 Cupcake With Cherry on Top
SparkleNSprinkle Stamp Set 402 – My Rose Garden
Copic Markers: B32, B34, B377, E5k9, G46, R89
SparkleNSprinkle Sparkling Snow Glitter
Score-Tape – 2 ½” wide

This card took less than a half hour to make thanks to the simplicity of Sizzix die 659173. The cardstocks and paper came from my stash. I have several dozen pre-cut and pre-glittered cupcakes in my stash, so I pulled a couple of those to color with the colors noted above. “Birthday Wishes” came from my Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set 402. I stamped the image with Memento ME607 - Nautical Blue. I made this card for my product sample board.

No comments:

Post a Comment