Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Rubber Stamp Tapestry Blue Eden
1 Card Base of white cardstock
1 Rubber Stamp Tapestry Blue Eden Peg Stamp Set
1 Rubber Stamp Tapestry Thinking of You Sentiment Stamp
1” circle die or punch
Scotch Permanent Mounting Tape.
Six (6) faux pearl embellishments
The following Memento inks:
□ Summer Sky(ME or MD604)
□ Bahama Blue (ME or 601)□ London Fog (ME or MD901)
□ Danube Blue (ME or MD600)
□ Bamboo Leaves (ME or MD707)
□ Tuxedo Black (ME or MD900)
NOTE: ME is the prefix for Memento full-sized ink pads while MD designates the dewdrop pads.
I created the card base by cutting an 8 ½” x 11” piece of white cardstock I purchased at Sam’s Club. I cut the cardstock in half for an 8 ½” x 5 ½” card, scored a line at the 4 ¼” position and folded it in half. That gives us an A2 card measuring 4 ¼” x 5 ½” folded.
Cut a piece of blue cardstock measuring 3 ¾” x 4 ½” (we used The Paper Cut’s Lunar Blue).
Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 3 ½” x 4 ¼”.
Die cut or punch three 1” circles in Lunar Blue and in White.
Edge cardstock base, white cardstock and white circles with Memento Bahama Blue
CREATING THE DESIGN:
To create the design, use the following guidelines for creating your image.
1. Load your Wild Rose Flower image with Memento’s Summer Sky ink. The randomly stamp image on both the card base front and the piece of what storage box. Repeat stamping Wild Rose Flower with Bahama Blue and London Flog.
2. Load Sawtooth Leaf with Memento Bamboo Leaf Ink and then randomly stamp image on both the card base and white cardstock.
3. Load Ladder Leaf with Memento Bamboo Leaf Ink and then randomly stamp image on both card base and white cardstock.
4. Load Starburst Flower with Memento Danube Blue Ink and then randomly stamp image on both card base and white cardstock.
5. Load Tuxedo Black “thinking of YOU” sentiment on one circle die cut.
6. Glue white cardstock onto blue cardstock. Glue two blue cardstock circles onto two blue cardstock circles. Glue white sentiment cardstock circle onto blue die cut circle.
7. Place Scotch Permanent Mounting Tape on back of circles and align on adhere them to the upper quadrant of the card front.
8. Place Scotch Permanent Mounting Tape on back of Lunar Blue rectangle and center on card base.
9. Place three faux pearls on the upper left hand corner of the card base and three faux pearls on the right hand corner of the card front pop out.