Shoppiing Cart

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Lots of Pops, Redbreasts





Products Used:

Elizabeth Craft 778 Lots of Pops Die
Elizabeth Craft 768 Katy Label Die
Elizabeth Craft 781 All Seasons Tree
Elizabeth Craft Starform Sticker 8572B, Redbreasts
Copic Markers B0000, B21, B24, E35, and E37
Paper and twine from my stash

The Card

I’ve been planning to do this project ever since I added the Elizabeth Craft - Karen Burniston dies to our inventory. It’s a relatively easy project to do. I cut the “pop-up” part out of both print and solid cardstocks. I decided it was easier to you the print cardstock as my base and to cut the solid in half to serve as my sky background. I cut a 2” wide piece of black cardstock and folded to create the card’s outer spine (not shown). I used the “cloud shapes” and flowers from the All Season’s Tree die. The Katy Label die is optional, but serves as an ideal spot to share your personal signature or comments. I colored the birds with my Copic markers and used Tombow adhesive to stick everything together. One final note: I could find plain twine, so I colored red-and-white string with B100 black to convert it to a “black” twine. I love doing more with less.

No comments:

Post a Comment