Shoppiing Cart

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Copic Winterbirds

 
My friend, Margaret, came by yesterday for my first Copic Winterbirds class. We had a wonderful time and managed to finish these two cards in two hours. Our goal was to create a relatively realistic representation of these winter birds using short strokes and shading. I’m rather happy with these cards (except for some red smudges on the ribbon) but that’s what I get for rushing. My third card for my “Winter Birds” collection is a cardinal, but I’m opting to add that in later because it strayed from the color scheme I used in the “sparrow” and the chickadees. The real beauty is that we were able to finish the cards in two hours. I love it when a plan comes together.
We used the following products for this project:
Copic Markers:
0 - Colorless Blender, C1 – Cool Gray 1, C2 - Cool Gray 2, B24 – Sky, E51 – Milky White, E53 – Raw Silk, E55 –Light Caramel, E84 – Khaki, G29 – Pine Tree Green, R27 – Cadmium Red, R29 – Lipstick Red, W3 – Warm Gray 3, W5 – Warm Gray 5, YG23 - New Leaf
Stamps:
Northwoods “Four Chickadees On Pine Branch” and SparkleNSprinkle Nestle In For Christmas
Tools & Supplies:
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad; Paper Trimmer; Adhesive; Starform Text Stickers, Silver #351; Flower Soft Peel Off Borders, Silver #306
Cardstock
Copic Express It Cardstock; Paper Cuts Red Hot Cardstock
 

No comments:

Post a Comment