Shoppiing Cart

Friday, October 19, 2012

Bravo Stamping Gear

I love the Inkadinkado Stamping Gear product line that EK Success launched in August. I don’t have nearly enough time to play with it, but I can love it all the same! I am currently working on samples for a workshop using the Intro Kit (Item #: 65-32019), I couldn’t wait to share the first card I created using cardstock, ribbon, and a K&Company sticker from my stash, Ranger Distress Chipped Sapphire Ink and a Close To My Heart Bravo sentiment stamp (A1122).
So, what is Stamping Gear? It is a tool that enables us to create symmetrical designs using notched cogs and a stamping paddle designed to fit into the notches. The Intro Kit includes a circle cog, a clear paddle for mounting your stamps, and four cling stamps. I started out with the intro kit but quickly graduated to the Deluxe Kit (Item #: 65-32020) which includes a circle wheel and an oval wheel for stamping inside the ring or out along with a circle cog, an oval cog, a clear paddle for mounting your stamps and 18 stamps.
The neat thing is that this tool lends itself to heat embossing and glittering techniques. I’ll be posting more on that later. We do carry the stamping gear line in our studio and will be featuring some totally awesome classes in the near future. Till our next post, happy craftin’ . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment