Shoppiing Cart

Friday, September 2, 2011

Too Much To Chew

I feel like it's been forever since I've worked with my Copics, but I took time out to do Outlines Posy Collage as a sample for a beginner's class I'll be teach at Clare's Keepsakes Cove in Bethany Beach next month. I think that it might be a bit much for a Copic beginner. My challenge was keeping it to four colors -- but I did it! I will encourage
my students take this on as a challenge before the next class. Each person who brings it in will have their name entered into a prize drawing.
     I'm going to be doing something a bit different -- my Copic Classes at Clare's will be part of a finished 8"x8" scrapbook page. I used four markers to create this project: V12 Pale Lilac; V15 Mallow; V18 Amethyst; and 100 Black. I also used Vival Pearl Pen C7 Lilac to create the pearl bling effect on the flower centers. I used three basic techniques in colorizing this collage -- Basic Blending, Feathering and Tip-to-Tip Blending. Now, back to work. I have to decide what to do in class . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment