Shoppiing Cart

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Clare's Copic Classes -- Sneak Peek

I had a wonderful time meeting with Clare at Clare's Keepsakes and Scrapbooking Cove in Bethany Beach, Delaware several weeks ago. I will be teaching scrapbooking and Copic classes there in October. I'm really excited about the Copic project because I'll be incorporating the art into scrapbook page designs. I decided that 8"x8" scrapbook pages will work well for our Copic-centered projects. I structure my classes to introduce about four new colors every month. This allows my students to gradually add to their Copic collection In this project I used YR02, R12, R14, and BG05 to color two flowers from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Blossoms Stamp Set #429. I built the pages with discontinued Close to My Heart (CTMH) papers and two CTMH Cardstock Papers -- Pacifica and Cocoa. I used my Plantin Schoolbook alphabet (1 1/4 ") to cut out "PATHS" from Recollections Cream cardstock. I took the photo the day I received my new Canon Rebel, a digital SLR. My friend, Melissa, says I should call this the "calm before the storm" because I took the shot shortly before Hurricane Irene dumped on Delaware. My first Copic class at Clare's is scheduled for Wednesday, October 12 at 1 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment