Shoppiing Cart

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change of Plans

I am totally excited about my Copic Class at Clare's. After conducting a customer poll, we discovered that a Copic card class would be a bit more appealing than a scrapbooking one, so we're doing two cards with four images. I changed up the colors so my students would have some greens for their Christmas card-projects between now and holidays' end. I used two colors one one card -- G21 Lime Green and G24 Willow on this card and B93 Green Gray and RV21 Light Pink on the other. I also took advantage of Michael's big sale last week and purchased 24 sheetsof K&Company's Addison Collage paper for about 16 cents a piece. As with the my scrapbook page project, I'm using flowers from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Blossoms Stamp Set #429. My black-glittered buttons are from Recollections which I purchased from Michaels. My class at Clare's Keepsakes is October 12 at 1 PM. The $25 fee includes everything but the markers, adhesives, and cardmaking tools. The kit contents are cut and loaded with everything but the directions. How exciting is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment