Shoppiing Cart

Friday, July 1, 2011

Copic Floral Card Class

 I'll be teaching my first Copic class at Michaels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware on Tuesday, July 19 at 10 AM. In the first class, we'll do some common blending, feathered blending and maybe even some tip-to-tip as well. We'll be doing three cards and focusing on floral techniques. Our focus will be on the blending techniques, so your copic supplies and white Recollections paper cardstock are the most important. I will also be providing instruction sheets to actually finish your cards at home if we don't have enough time. I'll be posting more on this a bit later. If you're in the Rehoboth Beach area and want to take this class, sign ups should be opening the week of July 4th.

COPIC SUPPLIES


 0 – Colorless Blender

 B21 – Baby Blue
 YG 03 – Yellow Green

 YR 00 – Powder Pink

 YR 07 – Cadmium Orange

 YG 67 – Moss (Optional)

CARDMAKING SUPPLIES

 Recollections White 8 ½” x 11” cardstock

 Recollections Soda Pop 8 ½” X 11” cardstock paper pack

 Recollections Glitter Shapes

 Recollections Glitter Tape, Silver

 Recollections Foam Adhesive Circles

 Celebrate It Sheer Creations Blue-and-Green Ribbon (387344)

 1/8”-wide Gold Metallic Ribbon

 Ranger's Glossy Accent
TOOLS

I have these tools and will make them available during our workshop.

  Inkadinkado 60-377 Floral Expessions Acrylic Stamp Set

 Acrylic Stamp Clear Blocks

 Martha Stewart Border Punch (I used Punch Around the Page Deco Shells)

 Circle Punch, 3”

 Circle Punch, 1 ¼”

 Paper Trimmer

 Sizzix Texture Boutique

 Sizzix Dotted Swiss Embossing Envelope

 Tuxedo Black Memento Stamp Pad

 Potter’s Clay Memento Stamp Pad (Part of Dew Drop Collection

 Inksenntials Blending Tool

 Decorative Scissors or Decorative Rotary Trimmer Blade

 Crop-A-Dile or small hole punch

1 comment:

  1. Diane: It was nice to speak with you the other day. I have returned from Iowa and am looking at your supply list. I prefer to use SU paper and am not sure if regular or glossy cardstock works best with the copics. Also, I have a ton of ribbon and do not wish to purchase more at this time. Can I bring my own or do I need to only use products from Michaels? I have been fortunate enough to purchase several markers at Michaels with coupons. Could you please tell me what colors are needed for the skin class.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete