Shoppiing Cart

Monday, January 26, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Thinking of the Beach Card


I find it much easier to paper piece from metal dies than from an electronic die cutting machine. This pop up card is from Elizabeth Crafts' new dies for 2015. And shock of all shocks! No Copic markers were used in the construction of this card. I used assorted paper and scraps from my stash along with the following dies:
  • 985 Rocky the Crab
  • 987 Palm Tree & Pail
  • 975 Adirondack Chair
  • 981 Beach Edges
  • 972 Accordion Rectangle (it had the “hello” sentiment on it)
  • 789-Thinking of You


I managed to lose the pail and coconuts in the Palm Tree and Pail die. I searched for more than an hour but failed to find it. I finally stopped looking and took my Impressions Obsession coffee cup die and cut it down. I attached the Elizabeth Craft handle and shovels and I was good to go. NEW RULE: Do not do cards on a table that is not perfectly clean . . .well, maybe not perfectly . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment