Shoppiing Cart

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hot Cocoa Marci


I think this is a good example of clean and simple style. After I finished creating my scene, I didn't really feel that buttons, bows and lattices would improve the sampling. I suppose I could have doodled a wallpaper design, but my purpose here was to present a colored Hot Cocoa Marci. I just might come back later on and add the doodles.
My scene includes La-La Land Crafts Hot Cocoa Marci (Item # 5182) in a Cotton Candy (The Paper Cut) room with her own mug of hot chocolate and a peek of embossed snowflakes (Darice 5”x7” snowflake embossing folder) through a partially open window (Spellbinders Window Two # S2-016). No wonder the poor little thing is cold!
I stamped Marci and the sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa Dye Ink. I used the following Copic Markers to create my scene: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG09, BG18, BV00, BV11, BV13, BV17, E00O, EOO, E01, E04, E21, E34, E41, E43, E47, E49, R81, R85, R89, W2, W5, and 0 (Colorless Blender).

No comments:

Post a Comment