Shoppiing Cart

Monday, July 8, 2013

Pure Innocence: Sprinkler Girl

 
I had a lot of fun coloring my My Favorite Things Pure Innocence girls. I colored four sets of them and then set out on a journey to create some memorable cards. I got the idea for this one from Sharon Harist's "Hula Girl" in the new Copic Coloring Guide Level 4 book. I used SparkleNSprinkle's Stamp Set 29 "Blossoms" for my background piece. I also used it on my sentiment circle. I kind of took a chance here because I stamped the sentiment first and then stamped the background.  I used Memento's London Fog and randomly stamped second generational images using my Blossoms stamp set. I am especially excited about my layering pages. I was confident that they were straight and perfectly sized because I used my new Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B.  I think I used size 3 from each grouping. I used two Paper Shapers punches to make my sentiment circle -- 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" scallop. I created my card base from my The Paper Cut collection -- Raspberry and my layering with Black Licorice. Of course, I used the Copic Blend-It cardstock for stamping and coloring my images. I stamped my Sprinkler girl with Memento Tuxedo Black. My ribbon is American Crafts Premium Black Gingham. I used the following Copic Markers: B0000, B00, B01, B02, E00, E11, E31, E35, G000, G21, G24, 518, R20, RV10, RV52, RV55, RV56.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment