Shoppiing Cart

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pure Innocence: Graduation Girl

I lost a week of scrapbooking and cardmaking due to the unexpected death of my student and friend, Margaret. She was an incredibly young and remarkably vital 75-year old woman. I've also been cleaning and purging my craft room and working on new projects and samples. For months I've had a handful of My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Stamps. Now I know what to do with them. I plan to showcase a different PI stamp each week as my schedule allows. The will also be available for sale on our website (www.scrappigators.com). Though graduation is over, I've opted start my PI collection to with this sweet thing.
I actually stamped a multiple images on one Copic page. Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles seemed to be the only die template in my personal inventory that would allow me to cut out the whole image without half of another one showing. I used the largest of the set to create my card base.

My PI graduate is wearing a green cap and gown because that's the colors of my daughter's alma mater -- Wilmington University, Dover, DE campus. 

I used the following markers on this little princess:
Face: E000, E00, E01, YR00, R20
Hair: E50, YR20, YR24, E99
Cap & Gown -- G20, G24, G28, Y17
Shirt: BG00, BG11
Diploma: E0000, E55
Shoes: N5, N10

I used Lemon Drop Cardstock from The Paper Cut  for my card base, Copic Blend-It paper for my image, Memento Tuxedo Black dy Ink, Memento Pine Green Dye Inc, Colorbox Deep Green Fluid Chalk Ink, and SparkleN Sprinkle Clear Detail Embossing Powder to further create the page,

No comments:

Post a Comment