Shoppiing Cart

Friday, June 7, 2013

Copic Triple Easel

I saw this project and just had to do it . . . with a Copic-oriented perspective. I'll be teaching this class at our Scrappigators Value-Added Summer Crop. This is a no-frills approach to scrapbooking and cardmaking with table classes added for students' convenience and educational experience.

The easel card came from Jill at SparkleNSprinkle. I got the basic dimensions from her, tweeked it a bit and using my "more with less" approach created this adorable card which will brighten anyone's day. I used versafine ink and clear embossing powder to stamp the images on the card flaps; Memento Pistachio on the card base, and SparkleNSprinkle's new Dahlia stamp for the images. I think I'll be moving the leaf to the left and the smaller flower to the right for better composition. I used the following Copic markers: V04, V01, T4, R81, R29, G21, G28.  You can visit our website (www.scrappigators.com) for more information about the crop on June 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment