Shoppiing Cart

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pengies Card Class

 
I finished my Christmas Pengie Card Class samples last night. This is a darling Stamp Set (#438) from SparkleNSprinkle, a Florida-based papercrafting storefront. I also used Marvy Uchida's Liquid Applique to add texture to the caps and Colorbox Silver and SparkleNSprinkle's Clear Embossing Powder (EP120) for the sentiment on the front and inside of the card. I managed to reduce my Copic colors a bit to include the following: 0 Colorless Blender; BG000 Snow Green; E50 Egg Shell; G21 Lime Green; G24 Willow; RV25 Dog Rose Flower; RV 29 Crimson; T2 Toner Gray #2; T10 Toner Gray #10; W00 Warm Gray #00; YR21 Cream; YR24 Pale Sepia. All my cardstock was 8 1/2" x 11" which and came from my stash.
 
My next Copic project will be my Copic Skin and Hair class which I plan to post by Thursday (four days from today).

No comments:

Post a Comment