Shoppiing Cart

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My August Flower of the Month

 
 
There's nothing like a bright yellow sunflower to perk things up, especially this month. I completed my Intermediate Copic certification class, had surgery the following week, had to cancel a weekend event I had my heart set on attending the week after that, and am now forced to wear a clumpy boot on my right foot (not related to surgery) for at least a month in hopes of calming the bursitis and tendonities in my right heel. Yes, perky sunflowers are a perfect way to end the month and usher in a new season of Copics and classes.

This was the a Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month (S1205) that I simply fell in love with. My background paper is from the Dotto collection that was a bonus pack from several months ago. I used the following Copic markers to color this image: E37 Maroon; G94 Grayish Olive; R29 Lipstick Red; Y08 Acid Yellow; Y17 Golden Yellow; YG23 New Leaf. The buttons came from my Close To My Heart button stash from maybe their 2010 collection.

One final thought -- while I used Close to My Heart products here, I am now at the place where I intend to "divide" some of my samples. I have another blog -- ourscrappinglife@blogspot.com -- in which I will showcase my CTMH projects and devote this blog to all things scrappigators as evidenced in our webste -- www.scrappigators.com.

Okay, I'm done. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment