Shoppiing Cart

Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Little Change!

One little change can alter your entire schedule. At least, that was my yesterday's tale! I decided to make a navigational change in my scrappigators website only to discover that I had to redesign thing! Yep, I did. It's almost done (lots of pages say "coming soon") but the buttons are in place, new page categories, etc. It's taken me a few  years to see where I want to be in this wonderful world that we call "scrapbooking" -- and now I know. It's teaching! I am still a Close to My Heart consultant (dianecook.myctmh.com) but I also carry other product lines. I'm incredibly excited about getting Copic certified (June 7) and adding teaching venues throughout the region. Of course, Scrappigators is now growing far beyond the Close To My Heart footprint because I'm also playing with Zutter, Crafters Companion, SparkleNSprinkle, ScrapRack and more. I'm also getting ready to launch a new design program as well, so we have lots of totally awesome things coming. Oh! And I can't forget the EK Success Spotted Canary program either. All in all, I'm seeing a path carrying me to new and wonderful places. Oh! Yes! And CKC -- I'm teaching at six conventions this year! Be sure to visit my website (http://www.scrappigators.com/) especially after Monday to see what's up and what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment