Shoppiing Cart

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heart2Heart What's Cookin' Challenge

One of my favorite tea houses is the Victorian Lady (http://www.victorianladytea.net/) in Milford, Delaware. Kay Young (the owner) has a five-course tea luncheon that is a must for every special occasion. She starts with soup, then scones, fruit, sandwiches and dessert. Of course, you have your choice of teas. When I saw the Heart2Heart recipe challenge, I immediately thought of Kay. So I called her and got a recipe for each course and placed them in my mini recipe box which I made from a coffee holder that I got at the Gaylord in Washington D.C. during our CTMH Convention. I used our soon to be released stamps titled “A Sip” (A1109) and Royal Birth (D1441). Of course, no crown is complete without bling, so I bejeweled it with Bitty Sparkles (Z1263). I have five recipes in the mini-box (one for each course) and attached tea bag labels with Cranberry Waxy Flax (Z1086). I stamped and edged with Cranberry Exclusive Inks (Z2116) and used That’s Amore Level 2 Paper Pack (X7107B) scraps to cover the coffee holder inside and out.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And so fun getting a sneak peek at new product! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete