Shoppiing Cart

Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Classes: Latte Monkey


I'm busy, busy, busy trying to nail down our 2013 plan. I had grand ideas about how I was going to be working two months ahead on everything. It was a plan, but it's not quite going as I expected. Here we are on the 15th of December and I've only almost finished two kits; not the eight I intended. My first project falls under two separate categories (I have about five). For some strange reason, it took me four days to nail down the coloring technique for this little guy. I designed him so my students could color him with either Copic Ciao or Sketch markers. My little caffeinated monkey boy falls into one of two categories: Critters or  Coffee, Tea or Me. My other Copic categories are: Florals; Aquatics; People; Birds; Faithbuilders. I will be teaching a minimum of four Copic classes a month with most of projects fitting into these categories. For those who cannot attend a class, kits will be available to purchase.

Latte Monkey is a CC Designs stamp and my first product kit for 2013. The kit includes the stamp, illustrated directions and enough product to complete three cards. The kit will be available on our website after January 26th. It requires the following markers: 0 - Colorless Blender; BG000 – Pale Aqua; E000 – Pale Fruit Pink; E00 – Skin White; E02 – Fruit Pink; E33 – Sand; E37 - Sepia; E53 – Raw Silk; R85 – Rose Red; Y28 – Lionel Gold. I will be teaching our Latte Monkey class in Dover and Millsboro. Check our website (www.scrappigators.com) for additional details and options.

While I plan to post my second project on Monday, I do want to extend Christmas blessings to you all and pray for joyful family time and traveling mercies as you handle the many details of the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment