Shoppiing Cart

Monday, July 16, 2012

Flowers of the Month - June-July


This is my first flower of the month; it just took two months to get the classes going. Unfortunately, I discovered two distinct flowers using two unique techniques -- so I suppose these were the June-July Flowers of the Month.Both project-sets used Copic markers, but not any specific ones. The violet patterns were part of my morning class with the oranges came from my late afternoon class. The featured flower in the center cards was from Gina K's Year of Flowers. Not only to we color the "magnified" petals with Copics, but the backgrounds were created with the same colors. The outside flowers are from Elizabeth Craft Designs. In this case, we used the burnished velvet technique to create totally awesome flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment