Shoppiing Cart

Friday, May 11, 2012

Scrappigators Copic Club Dover project

Aren't these little guys just too cute? This is our Scrappigators Copic Club, Dover project for the month. The stamps are from Gina K Designs and I used the Don't Worry, Be Happy design elements featured in the Copic Coloring Guide by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker. The set requires five copic colors: BG11, BG72, BG74, YR04, and YR07. Of course, I changed things up a bit and used the same color scheme for two additional cards. Besides creating my own original Copic projects, I like incorporating designs from books and magazines into my teaching mix so my students can see they can replicate publication-worthy projects. I also used Paper Cuts Blue Raspberry cardstock and embossed them with both Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing envelopes. I made my envelope base from white cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment